1) We have a little (or a huge) crush on French actor and model Gaspard Ulliel. He’s been our favourite since 2007 and we wanted him to play the Edward Cullen role when we first heard about the Twilight movie. Now we’re just so happy he didn’t do it because I don’t think we could have stand a global Ulliel-fever! But he’s just too gorgeous, isn’t he?
2) We think cobra phones are kind of super cool.
Emma with Dad.
4) Our parents used to read bedtime stories for us every night when we were kids and we are forever thankful. It's thanks to them we started to love books. Reading is like travelling!
5) Our minds are truly linked and we often have conversations without actually mention what we're talking about. If one of us says "did you know that..." the other one continues "yes I saw it, it's great!". Maybe it's because we have the same taste in just about everything so we notice the same things.
6) We daydream a lot. Our number one topic to talk about is the life in Paris we hope to live one day. What our furniture will look like (we want to share apartment so we can borrow from each others wardrobes and quarrel now and then), what we'll eat, the smells, the sounds, the handsome strangers in the streets...
7) We love to travel. Knowing the whole world is out there just waiting for us is wonderful, almost painful sometimes. Will we see all of it before we die? Most likely not. But we'll do our best.
//Sara and Emma